- Over 25 years of experience as a professional artist specializing in metal and ceramic sculpture.
- Sculptures range in size from small-scale work to monumental public art commissions.
- Work is represented in both private and public collections internationally.
- Twice granted the Cintas Fellowship from the International Institute of Education in New York.
- Obtained Master of Arts Degree from the University of Miami in 1971.
- Taught sculpture, ceramics and design at the college level for numerous years.